The Snowwater Difference
We believe you are only as good as the legends that define you, and that this is the place to start building them.
Here’s a glance at our special niche:
- Providing a safe and highly enjoyable skiing and boarding vacation is our highest priority. We have the CAA industry leaders audit our standards annually to ensure we meet all requirements for our industry. Our guests now have the option to wear the new BCA airbag, which has proven to significantly reduce the chances of being buried in an avalanche. Each guest is also given a backpack with a personal avalanche probe and shovel, and each group carries a guest radio, enabling immediate communication with our office dispatch at all times while in the field.
- Only three groups of four share our B2 A-star helicopter and 150,000 acres of remarkable terrain.
- We don’t farm snow. We ski untracked powder. Period. We operate in three separate mountain ranges and have never run out of fresh snow yet. Remember, only 3 groups of 4 guests a day means volumes of light, Kootenay powder, just for you.
- Snowcat backup means you ski every day, all day - guaranteed. Unlike other operations now offering snowcat backup - we were a snowcat skiing operation first - so the quality of our backup terrain is superb.
- Our remote lodge is ’mountain chic’ and includes every creature comfort, including high speed internet and cell phone access.
- We are 80% repeat business - a number that clearly defines how our clients feel about where they want to spend hard earned coin.
- Our all-inclusive, unlimited vertical package is bar none the best priced package being offered in the industry. We challenge you to find better for the same quality.
- We are committed to sustainability and reducing our footprint to help preserve the very nature that makes our wilderness experience one of the best in the world.
- Carbon Credits? We collect them! Our other business is in forestry where we have collected millions of seedlings every year for the past 20 years. These go towards replanting the forests of BC in the summer, while in the winter we help people appreciate the importance of preserving our spectacular backcountry terrain, and enjoying nature in its pristine form.
- We are easy to get to. Fly directly into Castlegar (YGR), or fly to Spokane, Wa - a three hour drive away.
- We strive to redefine efficient service with an effortless style and fun-loving attitude.
- Every group gets a fireworks show at the end of their trip!