The Kootenay Sampler Package
Please join us for the ultimate progressive powder experience in the heart of the Selkirk Mountains! Your trip has you arriving in Nelson B.C. for your first evening, which is only 3 hours from Spokane, Washington. Warm up on day 1 with a real Kootenay experience at Whitewater Ski Resort. Day 2 and 3 of the trip have you snowcat skiing or riding at Valhalla Powdercats (our sister company). Day 4 allows for rejuvenation, with a pass to Ainsworth Hot Springs. Finally, the trip culminates in 3 days at our private mountain lodge, and unlimited heli-skiing or heli-boarding at Snowwater! This package includes accommodation, rental skis and safety gear, and most meals - all for an unbeatable price. We strive to redefine efficient service with an effortless style and fun-loving attitude that ensures a truly unforgettable experience.
** We highly recommend renting a vehicle for this trip itinerary. There is a shiuttle service available from the town of Nelson to Whitewater Ski Resort, however there are no other shuttle services available**
THE TRIP SCHEDULE:
FIRST NIGHT (before Day 1 of Skiing)
- Your trip starts with a night at Nelson's Lakeside Prestige Resort and Convention Centre
- 1 night accommodation at Nelson's Lakeside Prestige Resort and Convention Centre
- Day pass at Whitewater Ski Area
- Hot Breakfast (no lunch or dinner)
DAY 2, 3
- Accommodation at Nelson's Lakeside Prestige Resort and Convention Centre
- Hot Breakfast Prestige Resort in Nelson (no dinner)
- 2 days snowcat at our sister company, Valhalla Powdercats
- Lunch and snacks are included
- Hot Breakfast Prestige Resort in Nelson (no lunch included)
- Pass for Ainsworth Hot Springs Caves and Mineral Baths.
- You will need to be at our office for a cat transfer by 4:30 pm.
- Gourmet dinner and first night accommodation included at Snowwater Lodge!
DAY 5, 6 and 7 (or day 8)
- 3 (or 4) days of heli skiing with Snowwater Heli Skiing (includes) UNLIMITED VERTICAL!
- 3 (or 4) nights accommodation at Snowwater Lodge (you will leave on the afternoon of day 7 or 8).
- Exclusivity! Only 12 guests per day sharing the whole lodge
- Small group heli skiing - group of 4, each with a private guide
- 3 delicious meals a day for the length of your Snowwater stay
- BC airbag with avalanche probe, avalanche shovel and water bottle
- Use of digital TRACKER 2 avalanche transceiver
- Helicopter safety briefing
- Rossignol S7 fat powder skis and poles while cat skiing and heli skiing only (not included on the ski hill day)
- Transfer to and from the lodge from our base office
(Jan 16 - Mar 15)
(Before Jan 16)
(After March 15)
ALL TRIP ARE IN CANADIAN PRICES AND DO NOT INCLUDE MEDICAL EVACUATION OR TRIP CANCELLATION INSURANCE, MASSAGES, TAXES, OR GRATUITIES.
All accommodation is based on double occupancy and includes queen beds, down duvets, heated floors, and ensuite bathrooms.