Insurance - Snowwater Heliskiing


All trips will now include EMERGENCY MEDICAL INSURANCE for acute, sudden and unexpected sickness or injury for visitors and Canadians. The coverage includes ambulance evacuation to a hospital as well as hospital and physician charges. Medical claims do require that you be seen by a physician. The insurance company will make direct billing arrangements with the hospital as quickly as possible, however hospitals in BC may require a credit card deposit upon admission. Further coverage details are available by contacting Lifestyle Financial directly at 1-877-542-8577 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.


It is highly recommended that all guests purchase Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance (this is NOT included in your trip as it is based on individual circumstances such as trip price, your age etc).

We understand that occasionally events occur that prevent you from joining us. Cancellation insurance will insure the non-refundable travel costs before you depart. Interruption insurance covers off your lost trip and unexpected out of pocket costs if your trip is interrupted after you start your trip.

What can happen? Missed connections, schedule changes, your own accident or injury, a travel companion or family member becomes ill, natural disasters, or even loss of employment. These events could cause you to cancel your trip or cause a disruption. Generally, Trip Cancellation costs about 5% of your trip cost and it's worth the peace of mind.  Please pay special attention to our Terms and Conditions.

Note that inclement weather, poor or dangerous terrain/conditions is not covered by insurance providers.

You can book insurance online. We recommend using either Lifestyle Financial or Sanderson Insurance.

PLEASE NOTE: If you have any trouble booking cancelltion/interruption insurance, please give us a call and we will try to assist with the process via the carrier.


New entry requirements are now in effect. Visa-exempt foreign nationals require an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to fly to or transit through Canada. (US Citizens do not require an eTA).

Be prepared: Apply for an eTA as soon as possible. Most applicants are approved within minutes. However, there is the possibility of a delay or a denial.

It is recommended you arrange your eTA as soon as possible to pre-determine your entry status.

Snowwater is not responsible, or liable to make any refunds, for guests who are denied an eTA. Note that a denied or delayed eTA or denied entry at the Canadian Border is not covered by Travel Insurance.

Snowwater Heliskiing

  • 1-866-722-SNOW (7669)
  • Fax: 250-359-7650
  • Direct: 250-359-7665
  • This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Copyright 2020 | Snowwater Heliskiing | site by thejrp