Once a booking is made, Snowwater/Valhalla incur significant expenses and long-term commitments on your behalf. For this reason, we do not offer refunds if you are forced to cancel.
It is assumed that you have become familiar with and understand the policies below before booking your trip with us.
A 50% deposit is required to reserve your trip. We accept VISA, MC, bank wire, personal cheque, and cash payments.
- Final Payment
The final payment is due 90 days prior to your trip. We will automatically charge the same card used for the deposit unless told otherwise. A 3% credit card fee will be applied if you require us to refund/change any credit card charge at any time. Please allow two weeks for a cheque to arrive in the mail from the States.
- Late Payments
We will consider that you have canceled your seat if we do not receive the balance payment 60 days before your trip start date. All monies on account will be forfeited at this point in time.
*NEW PEACE OF MIND POLICY
We have recently relaxed our terms and conditions to guarantee your trip in the event that government Covid-related restrictions inhibit your ability to travel within 4 weeks of your start date. Click here for FULL DETAILS >>>
- We highly recommend that you purchase cancellation insurance. This is the only way to be refunded in the event that you need to cancel for any reason.
- If you cancel more than 90 days before your trip, your deposit is non- refundable but may be used as a ski credit towards another trip up until the end of the following season. The dollar value of the deposit will then be put towards another future trip.
- If you cancel within 90 days of the trip start date – all money on account is forfeited, unless a replacement is found:
- If you find your own replacement, we will transfer all monies on account to the new person, less an admin fee. We will leave it to you and the substitute to compensate each other for all monies.
- If we find a replacement for the seat, we will provide a 75% ski credit for the value sold (often a standby rate), valid for two seasons. Ski credits are never refundable in cash.
- Trip dates cannot be re-scheduled within 90 days of a trip start date. All changes to trip dates are subject to an admin fee.
- Cancellation deposits or payments are non-transferable and cannot be put toward someone else’s payment already signed up on the same trip.
- A $100 admin fee is charged to process any cancellation or trip date change.
While we wish we could control the weather – we cannot. There is no guarantee on weather or snow conditions that you will encounter during your trip.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- Refunds, when applicable, are applied in the form of ‘ski credits’ to be used at a later date as a value to be put towards another trip.
- Snowwater does not provide ski credits if we are operating a limited program due to poor weather, or if our snowcat program is in operation due to poor or hazardous conditions.
- Snowwater does not provide ski credits for any days/runs where clients cannot or do not want to ski or for any reason. If you miss days either from illness, injury, poor physical fitness, or other, you will NOT be compensated for the time missed.
- Snowwater does not provide ski credits for any unused portion of any trip (including meals and accommodation), resulting from late arrival or early departure, for extra transportation costs or for any other reason.
- Snowwater reserves the right to cancel trips at any time. Under no circumstance is Snowwater responsible for the clients inconvenience or travel expenses.
- In the rare case that all skiing must be cancelled due to mechanical failure, ski credits for the dollar value of the time missed, which may be applied to another trip valid for up to two seasons.
THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS POLICY
- Trip Cancellation and Interruption Insurance
This is the ONLY way to get your money back if you need to cancel for any reason. We strongly recommend purchasing Cancellation Insurance.